What should look li...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

What should look like a rejection map?

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@phfenain)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula and All,

Looking at my rejection map, I find curious (for me) waves of greeny dust forming like multiple spirals (please check the enclosed photo). Is this a "normal" rejection map? Anything wrong with my process (basically standard parameters) or calibration? Or with my camera (ASI294MC Pro)?

Thanks!

Philippe 

Rejection Map

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Did you delete the picture by any chance?

ReplyQuote
(@phfenain)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Oups! Correct, now included. Thanks Vincent!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Great, so no, that is not normal. 🙂 At least I think it isn't..never seen anything like that, but I also have no experience with that particular camera. If you want you can send a few calibration files (like 10 raw files for a bias and dark) to our APP server, so I can have a look. Please upload them to your own folder you create, thanks! Login/password: appuser

ReplyQuote
(@phfenain)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Thank you Vincent. I have unfortunately deleted some files and I am trying to figure out how I manage to get this outlier rejection map!! I'll be back asap.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, no problem. If you have them again just upload and let me know. 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: