Version 1.062 Error...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Version 1.062 Errors amnd Calibration

35 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
114.9 K Views
(@minusman)
Black Hole
Topic starter  

Thank you in advance, Mabula. 🙂 

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: minusman

Hello Mabula, in APP 1.064 I wanted to remove the light pollution with the save calibration. The LPC module is loaded but no image preview is displayed. Can you check that out?

Dear @minusman,

APP 1.065 is available for download, should work now 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@minusman)
Black Hole
Topic starter  

Hello Mabula. I h, the APP when creating the Master Dark Flat always uses the settings of the Master Dark and not the Master Dark Flat.

Screenshot (26)

When creating Master Dark's from Darkframes with different exposure times or temperature, APP only makes a Master Dark instead of separately depending on temperature and exposure time.

Screenshot (27)

Is this behavior wanted or am I doing wrong? 🤨 

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Dear @minusman,

Hello Mabula. I h, the APP when creating the Master Dark Flat always uses the settings of the Master Dark and not the Master Dark Flat.

Screenshot (26)

I will check the masterdarkFlat settings application to the MasterDarkFlat, thank you.

When creating Master Dark's from Darkframes with different exposure times or temperature, APP only makes a Master Dark instead of separately depending on temperature and exposure time.

Screenshot (27)

Yes, this is wanted behaviour. If you want to create separate masterdarks, create them in batches or use the multiple session function 😉

The behaviour is wanted in relation to dark frame scaling. You can make a single very high quality MasterDark from a lot! of darks from different temps and exposure times. Toghether with a MasterBias, that masterdark can be used in dark frame scaling.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Screenshot (26)

Screenshot (27)

Hi @minusman,

Thank you for reporting this. I have fixed it. The actual MasterDarkFlat was still created correctly, but the information in the progress monitor was not correct and was showing the settings of the masterdark like you noticed.

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/release-information/astro-pixel-processor-1-068-preparing-next-release/

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: