Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Unstretched

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@astrohound24)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hello,

I love APP! Just wanted to say that. It has allowed me to get in the game and something that has been real intuitive for me. I do have a question though. I never saved an unstretched FITs when I made my last stack. Can I load the stretched FITs in the viewer and then uncheck the DDP and set the black point slider to “0” and get an unstretched copy that way? I am wanting to share my preprocessed FITs file with some folks that asked for it. Sorry but I am inexperienced and wasn’t sure exactly what to do. Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@astrohound24 Hi Gregory, thanks for the compliments about APP 🙂

I am not quite sure what you mean with "I never saved an unstretched FITS when I made my last stack". APP automatically saves all integration results as unstretched FITS files. You do not need to do anything for that. If you save the integration result, that is shown in APP once the integration process finishes, as an unstretched file then it should have a different file name than the unstretched file that APP automatically has saved. Isn't that the case for you?

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@astrohound24)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@wvreeven I figured it out and yes it is saving like it is supposed to do. Thanks so much for the reply. I just got a little confused for a moment.

GM

ReplyQuote
Share: