Starless in beta ve...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Starless in beta version

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@n2)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  
app

Does this error mean that with 16Gb of RAM I won't be able to use the remove stars feature?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@n2 Hi Nelson. Since the star removal/reduction tool was introduced in 1.083-beta2, several users have reported the large amount of memory required to use the tool. Mabula is looking into optimizing the memory usage of the tool so please be patient until the next release is done.

ReplyQuote
(@avocette)
Brown Dwarf

Posted by: @n2
app

Does this error mean that with 16Gb of RAM I won't be able to use the remove stars feature?

Just a thought, I also have 16GB of RAM, and the remove stars feature seems to work quite well for me. But I have set up APP to have access to 12GB of the 16, whereas you have set it up to use 15GB. Perhaps you try leaving a little more RAM for the OS etc?

ReplyQuote
(@n2)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@avocette, Thanks for the suggestion, I tried with 8, 12 and 15 but unfortunately it gives the same error. But Mabula is a genius, I'm sure he'll solve it.

ReplyQuote
Share: