Skip recreation of ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Skip recreation of masters in calibration

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tcatterall)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

As I was going through calibration I was alerted to missing master dark flat. (The MDF was there but maybe APP made a mistake, or my NAS connection was bad - it worked the second time.) However, when I ran "calibrate" again it first recreated every master dark, master dark flat and master flat. This is obviously a good feature but if this happens again, how do say "don't recreate masters"?

Similarly, is there a way to only run processing workflows on parts of the file list? e.g. if I want to try a different filter or integration mode, to only do one channel?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@tcatterall APP will always create a master file if raw files for that type are loaded. So if you want to avoid that, you will need to check if the master files exist and, if yes, unload the raw files and load the masters instead.

ReplyQuote
(@tcatterall)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@wvreeven Got it, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share: