Problem since updat...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Problem since update

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@kempd)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Since updating to the new version and the viewing window being separate I can't use it to place markers (boxes) any more, they appear a long way from where my mouse pointer is making it impossible to place them where I want/need them.
Is there a fix please? or is there a way of bringing the image back into the main console and not in a separate window?
Thanks

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@kempd Hi Dave. Are you on Windows 11 and do you have scaling enabled? If yes then Mabula already found and fixed the cause. This will be part of 2.0.0-beta2. 

ReplyQuote
(@kempd)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

@wvreeven Hi Wouter, thanks for the reply, I'm on windows 10 but that is after removing windows 11 last year as it messed up my GPU drivers... Maybe some part of it remains and I need to do a fresh install of 10?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I would wait doing that until beta 2 is out, won't be long before that is released. When you still have issues then, you can try that I'd say. In the mean time you can always download the previous version.

Dave Kemp reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: