No dark subs anymor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

No dark subs anymore?

33 Posts
6 Users
9 Likes
(@scott_rosen)
Neutron Star

Hi Neil - I've seen this happen when I've deleted or renamed the working directory (or a parent directory).  As soon as I choose a valid working directory, APP reports the correct amount of space available.

Scott -  http://www.astronomersdoitinthedark.com/

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Neil & Scott,

Yes indeed, the 0GB space hard drive bug happens when you remove the directory from the file system, that is set as the current work directory. I will fix this now 😉 so it makes the release of 1.056..

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Neil,

It will be fixed in 1.056 ;-), the zero space won't show anymore. If you remove a folder that is set as the work directory, APP will now automatically set the work directory to your Operatings Systems user folder, so will show the free space of the drive on which your user directory is installed, and it will ask you if you want to select a new work directory.

App WorkDirectoryFix

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: