Memory problem with...

Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

Memory problem with version 1.065  

RSS

(@jw_duijndamhetnet-nl)
Red Giant Customer
September 16, 2018 10:47  

@mabula-haverkamp-administrator

Hi Mabula, 

I've got a small problem with the latest version (1.065) when i create a large stack (around 280 files in the range of 31 mb) APP will crash when it is doing the LNC. Can you tell me if it is a small problem in APP or it is a problem with my computer?

Kind regards, 

Jan-Willem

Java run out of memory version 1065

This topic was modified 6 months ago by Jan-Willem

ReplyQuote
(@jw_duijndamhetnet-nl)
Red Giant Customer
September 16, 2018 15:56  

Hi Mabula,

I just tryed als the APP version 1.063, it have the same problem. 

The problem only occours when i did something else like registering and save files. When i do something like that i always press the CLEAR MEMORY button and than start over wih the new task.

I did shut down (only APP) complete, start over again than it seems to work again.

Cheers Jan-Willem

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
October 14, 2018 13:32  

Hi Jan-Willem @jw_duijndamhetnet-nl,

Apologies for the late reponse on your problem.

How are things working in APP 1.068? I did alter quite a few settings memory wise in the latest versions and I think the current settings are better.

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@jw_duijndamhetnet-nl)
Red Giant Customer
October 15, 2018 17:48  

Hi Mabula,

It did happen yesterday agian, i would make a stack of around 190 frame's (30mb each) and the same error occured.

Before this error i was making star color calibrations on 3 differend images, between every image i did clear the memory (strange to see that every time the used memory went up, when i star it was arround 140mb, second clear app. 500, third app. 1200 so the memory is'nd clear all the way), after that i did load 60 flat, 1 bpm, 1 MBias, and app. 190 light frames. I agian blow out on the LNC correction 2e itteration.

When i did close APP complete, start up again (also the memory is than app. 140mb) than did run the stack again it worked.

I hope this is helpfull.

Cheers Jan-Willem

Share: