Master files proble...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Master files problem

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@yeantbron)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hi, 

not being able to go out (curfew) I tried from my balcony, in the city center (not even scared lol)
but I end up with a problem, when I add the masters (dark, flat, darkflat, bias) I have a very bright halo around my image?
I tried to redo the masters differently and it's the same.

I put 2 photos, just a few images to get an idea.

thank you.

app1
app2

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@yeantbron Hi,

The first image shows a very strong gradient towards the horizon and possibly you can process that out by carefully applying Remove Light Pollution in tab 9. Increase the saturation of the image a lot and start putting a few small boxes along the edges of the image. Then click calculate and see what the result is. Slowly work your way to the bottom center, where the light pollution is largest.

How did you produce the image with the dark circle in the center and the bright edges?

ReplyQuote
(@yeantbron)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Thank you Wouter, yes i have a very large amount of light pollution, 

the image with the bright edge is with dark/flat/bias/darflat, the other one is the integration without dof.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@yeantbron What happens when you integrate the lights without flats? Perhaps the flats are the cause of that.

ReplyQuote
(@yeantbron)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

@wvreeven it's in the process of integration, I would put the result when it is finished, I just put dark, bias and bpm.

ReplyQuote
(@yeantbron)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

well, the integration has crashed, back to the desktop, I've been trying for 3 days but each time with the dof it crashes. (only one succeeded but with only 20 images for the test of the post above, maybe my computer lacks power), I tried with 1.082 and 1.083beta1

ReplyQuote
Share: