Joining RGB and H-a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Joining RGB and H-alpha together

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hans_van_overzee)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I was joining together 2 integration in RGB with 1 integration in H-alpha. The pictures are taken with a canon 600D.

Added them one by one and added RGB and H-alpha filter to the different integrations.

After that I processed as a mozaik

When I normalized I got this error, I probably did something wrong but I do not know what

Foutmelding 18 10 2018

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Hans! 😉

Uhm, well that looks like it's a Java error, so not necessarily related to your processing, something for Mabula (@mabula-admin) to look at. But how exactly are you trying to combine the data, can you give a step by step workflow? What I normally do is get all RGB and H-alpha data together and do the whole process with "multi filter processing" turned on (in the Load tab). Then I select which frames are RGB and which H-alpha and go with that. After that you get a normalised, registered (against the RGB as well) and integrated H-Alpha stack together with the RGB stack and you can combine those in the Tools tab.

ReplyQuote
Share: