Integration with di...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Integration with different size

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@anofeles)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi all.

It's probably silly but I've already repeated it twice with the same result. I have done an integration with lights of four sessions with the masterflats and masterdarkflats corresponding to each one and with one masterdark for all four.
The shots are made, in all cases, with an ASI 1600MC that produces images with a size of 4656x3520 pixels, as you can see in the screenshot.
BUT the final integration, as can also be seen, has a size of 4737x3583 pixels.
The lights are CMOS (colour) and I have used the Ha-OIII extract Ha algorithm.
I did a fifth session with UV filter instead of L-Extreme and in that one I get the integration with the right size.
Any ideas, please? I can't combine the UV shots and the ones with the narrow band filter because they are different sizes

Tech info: Mac running Catalina and APP 1.083 - beta 2

Captura de pantalla 2021 10 23 a las 19.00.14

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@anofeles The larger size of the integration result is caused by the individual frames not exactly lining up which introduces a shift with respect to each other, adding pixel rows and colums to the sides. In order to combine the UV and L-eXtreme integration results, load them both as lights in tab 1 and go to tab 4 to register them against each other. When done, save the registered frames at the bottom of tab 4. That will produce two images of the same dimensions.

ReplyQuote
(@anofeles)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Success! That's what it was.

Gracias, Wouter.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@anofeles De nada!

ReplyQuote
Share: