Integration failed

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Integration failed

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Heno
(@heno)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  
Error during integrate

But I'll try again. 🤨 

ReplyQuote
 Heno
(@heno)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  
Error during integrate2

Tried again, got this as well. Asolutely nothing works. Not even sorting frames. But checking Windows explorer the frames have been integrated. They do not show in APP though.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Nothing working is odd, didn't see that much before. I guess you tried the old trick of restarting the machine? 😉 Otherwise I might need to have a look at the data and see if processing has an issue here as well.

ReplyQuote
 Heno
(@heno)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod
Hi. Restarting the machine was not required. I closed down APP and restarted it. Then everything worked as normal. But in the particular session APP did not respond to any commands and the created files were not visible.
I have not experienced this before or later.

PS. I used to get an e-mail when somebody responded to a topic. That does not seem to happen anymore. Do you know why?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, might have been some disturbance somehow with that session and memory. If it happens again I'd like to know as it may be a bug that rarely triggers or something.

Uhm, I think you can set that by subscribing to topics, you can check those in your profile.

ReplyQuote
Share: