Individual frames o...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Individual frames okay integration looks side by side

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@etaylor75)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

I’ve used APP for over a year with no issues but recently I’m at a loss for a problem I’m having. I load my files. Let’s say lights , darks and flats. I go through the normal steps calibrating, normalizing, etc.

My individual frames look fine. When I go to integrate the final image looks like APP is putting them side by side and not integrating on top. I’m sure it’s user error but I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.

you can see an individual image and the stacked images attached

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the super late reply. We've had a busy holiday season + I came down with a few illnesses to top it off. 🙂

I don't see screenshots attached, but it sounds like your preview of the integrated image is showing incorrectly. Does it help to push the "openGL" button on top of the window?

ReplyQuote
Share: