HOO 1 Color Adjustm...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

HOO 1 Color Adjustments

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

When doing the slider controls for the HA and OIII colors, is there a way to isolate the stars from changing with it, and background. Looks like the whole image is changing when making color adjustments on the object itself.

I'd like to keep the stars their natural color if possible. Any tips appreciated!

Rodney

ReplyQuote
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Made some good progress...Think I got it...There is one thing please, if you can help...I have an ASI294MC Pro Cooled OSC...Is there some tools in APP to get rid of this pesky amp glow?

This image was taken last year. I used just 10X300sec subs...This is what I got...

Bubble SHO File

Thank you !

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Amp-glow should be removed using darks, there is not a really good way to "calculate" this out using a tool in APP unfortunately. But good to see the progress! At least you get some of the steps now so that's great. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

I'm sorry...I didn't add any dark for this trial run...Shucks, I know better, hehe

ReplyQuote
(@rockinrod)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

I see your in the Netherlands...I knew a few guys from there, Ex-Netherland Army when I lived in the Philippines 2011-2017...We used to chit chat when they walked past my street...Good dudes! I was USAF 1971-77 A year in VN/Thailand....

Started out with an old Pentax Me Super back in 1973....Been doing this ever since.

Thanks again...

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

Regarding the stars, this is a feature that will be included in the upcoming version of APP. See the banner at the top of each page on the forum 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: