Help please?? Error...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Help please?? Error when calibrating.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@richielisa)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hi,

when calibrating my files I encounter an error message;

encountered error in module:
NormalizeCFAChannel

Error message:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

Cause:
n.a(Unknown Source)
n.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

Ive not had this before - can anyone help please? I have used a program called Digicam Control to capture the images which is a new process although I have downloaded the files to APP directly from my cameras as usual?

thanks

Richie

Error

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

There seem to be a few bugs in the normalization routine, Mabula is aware of it and is looking at it carefully for the next version (@Mabula-admin).

ReplyQuote
(@richielisa)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the reply.

Im just in the middle of rerunning APP and I think I've sussed out the problem.

I did a couple of test pics using a higher ISO than my others and Ive left a couple of the higher ISO ones in. Coupled with one dodgy bias frame it seems that this was the problem. It completely throws APP out.

I will repost in a bit if the process works! Fingers crossed.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That is very interesting, if it turns out to be data related (e.g. the bias frame) it can be very valuable for Mabula to see why it throws APP out and find the bug easily. If you find out, please let Mabula know and upload it to mabula@astropixelprocessor.com with a bit of background as to how you got there. Much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
(@richielisa)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

UPDATE - the process worked perfectly so it seems that the fact I had some dodgy data in there produced the error message.  I had some over zealous Light frames and a stray Bias frame in the mix. When I removed them the process worked flawlessly so hopefully others can benefit from the info. Mabula, hope you pick this up to. Cheers all.

Bias
This post was modified 5 years ago 2 times by Richard Blackshaw

ReplyQuote
Share: