Error Saving TIFF f...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Error Saving TIFF file  

RSS

(@adrienl)
Brown Dwarf Customer
July 23, 2020 19:02  

Hi - don't know if somebody ever came across that issue, but I have suddenly problems when trying to save integration files to TIFF. The following message pops up:

Encountered error in module:
TiffImageSaver

Error message:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: output == null!

Cause:
output == null!
it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageWriter.write(TIFFImageWriter.java:2654)
it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageWriter.write(TIFFImageWriter.java:2614)
javax.imageio.ImageWriter.write(ImageWriter.java:597)
oW.a(Unknown Source)

Could be I am doing something stupid, but I never had problems with this before, so I am scratching my head a bit. Anyone already had the issue?

Thanks

Adrien

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
July 25, 2020 21:10  

Mmm, is the directory you're saving to able to be written to? No sudden change in permissions?

ReplyQuote
(@miv)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 11, 2020 11:10  

I tried the same, gets stuck at 35% completed, even if I change the directory to something different, although this one always worked. It dosen't work, scratching my head too.

ReplyQuote
(@miv)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 12, 2020 19:48  

Any ways to fix this? As I can't save my images as TIFFS

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
August 13, 2020 10:04  

So the only thing you’re trying to do is to save an integrated, stretched image to TIFF? I’ll test this out shortly, just to see if this is a general issue.

ReplyQuote
(@miv)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 15, 2020 20:48  

Yes, it's an integrated, stretched image.

ReplyQuote
Share: