Error during Normal...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Error during Normalization  

RSS

(@didi_sangye)
White Dwarf Customer
July 15, 2020 23:20  

Hello,

i wanted to integrate images from 3 sessions with 2 different capturing-softwares (session 1+2 with NINA; session 3 with SGP) and always get following error message during the normalization:

Seems to be a problem, because the error occurs with the first image of the third session.

Anyone can help me what to do?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
July 17, 2020 21:42  

The likely cause is the use of the different software packages. I can see in the list that much of the information is different or unknown, so one of the packages didn't provide enough info. Best is probably to first make integrations of each data set separately and then combine. Is that possible to do? In the future always try to keep the capture software the same for similar sets and otherwise use the above technique.

ReplyQuote
Share: