Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] error

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ijm5900)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

During normalization i get a error (version 1.083)

Error APP normalise

EDIT by Mabula: If you encounter this error with 1.083, please delete your APP installation. Remove the downloaded installer file as well. Then redownload APP 1.083 and try again 😉 The installers have been replaced by corrected ones.

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@ijm5900 Can you please give us more information? How many lights, darks, bias, dark flats, flats are you using? Did you use the default settings or did you modify any? Which software did you use to take the lights, darks, bias, dark flats, flats? Are you using only raw data or any pre-existing master files? If pre-existing masters, were they generated by APP or other software?

More questions may follow depending on your answers.

ReplyQuote
(@ijm5900)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I use 30 lights, no darks, bias, dark flats, flats. i used the default settings. no modifications. the software i use is ASI Studio 1.5.4

I use raw data.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @ijm5900,

Can you upload your data here, I will have a good look once uploaded 😉 :

https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/

username and password: upload

Please make a folder with your name and upload there 😉 and let me know once uploaded.

Thanks

This post was modified 2 years ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@ijm5900)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi,

The files are uploaded. 29 lights. Map is Emmanuel Fabel

Thank you very much

Emmanuel

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Emmanuel,

I have tested your data. I am not getting your error when I process with APP's default settings. So maybe you changed a setting somewhere?

There is another problem with your data that might be related. Your data contains a keyword in the FITS header : COLORTYP and this is an usual keyword and in this case it is to indicate something else than normal. This keyword is preventing APP from detecting that this is RGGB data. I have fixed it already in APP's code and will release a quick fix update.

Mabula

Works Now

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Emmanuel,

I have fixed the problem and i have replaced the installers with corrected ones.

Can you delete the current Astro Pixel Processor installation and the installer that you downloaded?

Then please redownload APP from the top of our forum and try to process your data again ?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@ijm5900)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I have deleted the current Astro Pixel Processor installation and the installer. I have redownloaded APP and everything works fine now.

Thank you Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Excellent Emmanuel,

Glad all is okay now ! And thank you for your feedback 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: