blank image after s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

blank image after stacking

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@bbhar940301)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I've being having trouble with one set of images during normalization the quality score changes to infinity symbol integrate and the snr and noise  reads nan-0 nan-0 nan-0 on all but my ref frame which reads  quality 143.73 ref snr and noise 4.5571e+00- 8.3523e-04  5.8484e+00 8.8900e-04    infinity -0. Each sub I pull up looks fine but the stacked image is blank.I am running a mac and app ver 1.082

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Oeh I've seen this one before. Could you try with the latest APP 1.083? If it still shows, then there may be something with the calibration files.

ReplyQuote
(@bbhar940301)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod It is something with the calibration data. Seems to work fine until the normalization step, then things go sideways. I tried to update I get APP can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You'd have to go into your security settings on MacOS and allow APP, we will address this in an upcoming release so it shouldn't be needed anymore.

Other than that, did you test not using calibration files? If that works, you can add bias, check again, then flats, check again and then darks. To see where it's causing an issue. After first testing the new APP version of course.

ReplyQuote
(@bbhar940301)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I traced my troubles my dark frames everything seems to be fine now 

ReplyQuote
Share: