Batch pre-processin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Batch pre-processing for timelapse  

RSS

(@ralph)
Red Giant Customer
July 13, 2020 23:19  

With the beautiful comet Neowise gracing our skies these times I've collected a lot of images that each by themselves are a beauty to look at, but will do even better in a timelapse movie.

Is there a way to apply calibration to a series of images and eventually save them in e.g. jpeg format for further processing outside APP?

ReplyQuote
(@ralph)
Red Giant Customer
July 13, 2020 23:23  

One of many exposures...

IMG 0014 1

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
July 17, 2020 21:50  

Yes, you mean to use APP to calibrate the frames? You can do that and then save the calibrated frames (tab 4 all the way down). Then use e.g. PI for comet alignment.

ReplyQuote
(@ralph)
Red Giant Customer
July 18, 2020 01:05  

I want to use APP to calibrate the frames, convert them to TIFF or JPEG or something not FITS that can be read by ffmpeg, and save them automatically. Doing this hundreds of times by hand is not my idea of a fun time 😋 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
July 19, 2020 09:24  

Ah, got ya. That will probably be possible when APP gets functionality in processing and calibrating files that are added to a specific folder. This is something that’s going to be added also because of iTelescope automation.

ReplyQuote
Share: