Share:

20th March 2020 - APP 1.078 has been released !

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Astrofest Updates  

RSS

(@whixson)
Neutron Star Customer
January 29, 2020 17:15  

Hi Vincent, Mabula -

it would be fun if you guys have the time to post about your Astrofest activities. It would allow those of us who aren’t attending to enjoy the experience vicariously! I hope you have a great and productive time. 

Wayne 

(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
February 5, 2020 15:14  

Thanks a lot Wayne! Unfortunately I didn't have my laptop with me, will remember to do that next time. We had a great time, it was my first ever astronomy related show and definitely the first where I was behind a table. 😉 We had a nice slideshow up and were next to our friends from StarAid. Funny enough, more people surrounded the stand when Mabula was firing up APP to show some of the features.

I met a few people from this forum as well which was lovely, it's always great to see people you helped in person. On to more assistance and more shows! 🙂

IMG 1775

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
February 5, 2020 17:32  

ps. for me personally, I also had an experience of a lifetime 2 days after the event, when I visited the Royal Society and was allowed to go through the original letters written by Newton to the Society on his design of the Newtonian telescope. That was so cool.

ReplyQuote
(@whixson)
Neutron Star Customer
February 5, 2020 17:40  

@vincent-mod

That’s incredible! Glad you had that opportunity.

Wayne

Share: