Align and Resampler...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Align and Resampler error

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@elgol)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

hello,

what causes this error?

2023 01 25 18 32 06 Greenshot

integration of HaRGB data of same frame results in this

all subs look ok, normal.

trial by error, changing settings does not help. this error message does not help

This topic was modified 1 year ago by elgol

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

The error is not very helpful no as it's an internal one. Can you upload some of the data that causes this issue to our server? What APP version are you using?

ReplyQuote
(@elgol)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Hi Vincent, uploaded.

See also my other post https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/main-forum/flats-problem/#post-26932

I guess it could have something to do with that. in "0" APP should maybe offer something like "force mono" since I only can click "supported" for mono, which supposedly fails here. APT  had RGGB written in the header by I do not know why ...

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

If your camera is mono then APT has a bug there, might be nice to report it there as well. You can then choose "no interpolation" in the algorithm menu in tab 0.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

And it's also possible to change the header of your files in the tools menu

ReplyQuote
(@elgol)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

If your camera is mono then APT has a bug there, might be nice to report it there as well. You can then choose "no interpolation" in the algorithm menu in tab 0.

I alway choose "no  interpolation"

ReplyQuote
(@elgol)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

And it's also possible to change the header of your files in the tools menu

Yeah, when you find out after 6 to 8 hours failing to have it straight working... more customer friendly somehow would be another nice option. I only realized this using Pixinsight

This post was modified 1 year ago by elgol

ReplyQuote
Share: