Accessing graphs

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Accessing graphs

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@jdwood)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi,

I have read a number of posts suggesting that by right clicking in the area of the loaded/processed subs you can bring up a graph of things like star quality or sort by quality etc but, when I control click (Mac) in this region, this action doesn't seem to activate any sub-menus at all. Is there a particular region where you need to click?  I'm trying to do this after completing 'Analyse Stars' and am running  APPversion 1.082. and OS 10.14.4

thanks Jon

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Mmm, you can set the Mac up to "right-click" with pressing down 2 fingers at once. Or using a mouse with 2 buttons of course. Does that work? I can ask Mabula if he actually supports the ctrl-click option.

ReplyQuote
(@jdwood)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

thanks.  It looks like this was a trackpad issue (I don't use a mouse). The former Control-click seems to have been replaced with a two-finger click. Apple being smart I guess (or me being dumb 😀 ). All sorted now - and great to have that newly found capability!

ReplyQuote
Share: