1.075 not starting ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

1.075 not starting in Windows 10 Pro

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@volent)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I had 1.074.6 and it was working fine.  I downloaded and installed 1.075 and now the application doesnt start. No error messages, nothing.  Nothing in Task Manager or the event log either.  Should I uninstall and try 1.075 again?

ReplyQuote
(@volent)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I have Java 8 Update 221 Installed.  When I remove 1.075 and install 1.074.1 it starts.  I ran install as an administrator

ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@tim)
Red Giant

First does this apply to you?

APP can be installed without administrator rights on the Operating System (OS) and will be installed by default in the OS user's application directory:

C:\Users\[your OS username]\AppData\Local\AstroPixelProcessor

If your OS username contains non-english alphabet/cyrillic characters like for instance é, ż or japanese characters, then installation into this default location will finish, but APP won't be able to start.

If this was not your problem, go to the location where APP is installed and run it directly ie. click on AstroPixelProcessor.exe

If neither of these work then make sure you installed the correct version ie. 64 bit not 32bit.

ReplyQuote
(@volent)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I went to C:\Users\[your OS username]\AppData\Local\AstroPixelProcessor and the program doesnt work.  No error or anything.

I downloaded AstroPixelProcessor-1.075-Windows-64bits.  I didnt see an option for a 32 bit but I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Uninstalling 1.075 and reinstalling 1.074.1 starts up fine

ReplyQuote
Share: