Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

RC1 error

6 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@tailspin45)
Red Giant
Topic starter  
Encountered error in module ImageNormalizer

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It would be very helpful if you can provide us with what you were doing, what OS you're using, what workflow you have, type of data you're trying to process etc. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tailspin45)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

<slaps forehead> Oh, sorry. Of course all that would be helpful.

iMac (Retina, 27", 2020), 3.6Mhz 8-Core Intel Core i7 with 64Gb RAM

My usual workflow is to set options in each tab, as required, and then click the Integrate button.

The data I was trying to process was 188 24Mb FITS files created by ASIair Pro using an ASI294MC (cooled.)

The data was transferred from the ASIair to my Mac on a thumb drive and copied to an external SSD

If they're useful, attached is a .zip file, not a txt file, containing several Astro Pixel Processor wakeups_resource.diag reports and one cpu_resource.diag

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, thanks very much. 🙂 So, could you test if this also happens for a small set like 30 images? And if not, if it'll work without calibration data?

ReplyQuote
(@tailspin45)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Did not get error with smaller set of lights and no calibration frames, nor with small set with calibration frames.

Just ran a test with 249 lights, 20 darks, master flat and master bias. Ran to completion with no error

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Interesting. Maybe a good idea to process in smaller subsets with larger amount of data. Like 100 per integration and then combining those. Should work with more data, but depending on the system it seems to help sometimes when dividing the data.

ReplyQuote
Share: