Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

What is the price for a great update versie

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@nico)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

hello,

when i have a Owner’s License and there is a big update what is the price  of the update versie?

Nico

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @nico

hello,

when i have a Owner’s License and there is a big update what is the price  of the update versie?

Nico

Dear Nico @nico,

This depends on the actual upgrade, what it contains.

With an Owner's license, you are entitled to the regular updates.

A big upgrade will contain new functionality, an improved user interface or a new underlying platform which improves performance and compatibility with newer Operating Systems for instance.

Such an upgrade fee for Owner's license holders will be 10-20% of the initial purchase depending on what it contains. And, if such an upgrade will come, I will announce this clearly on the website several months in advance.

Up until now, we have not released such an upgrade, but one will come probably within the next year. I am working to transition APP to the GRAAL VM as platform instead of Oracle JAVA and I will be introducing calculations using the graphical card which should give big speed improvements in a lot of APP's modules.

Let me know if this answers your question 😉

Mabula

Nico Altena reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nico)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@mabula-admin

oke thanks

ReplyQuote
Share: