Share:
Notifications
Clear all

9 July 2020 - APP 1.082 has been released which contains one important bug fix. 1.082 has full Fujifilm RAF support, so that includes SuperCCD & X-Trans camera's 🙂 !

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

"Support" to user requests: how often? (@mabula-admin @vincent-mod)  

RSS

(@ippiu)
Main Sequence Star Customer
March 13, 2020 21:15  

Hi @mabula-admin and @vincent-mod

From https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/product/astro-pixel-processor-renter-license/ :

"you will have regular support on the forum from me and the other APP users."

I see many posts with no answers from you 2. @mabula-admin doesn't often reply to users problems on the forum, expecially in the last few months he is often absent.

For example i made 4 posts with some requests and/or problems and nobody answered to me.

So i wonder what do you mean with  "regular support on the forum"? 

Thnaks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
March 13, 2020 23:04  

Hi there,

Well, we always try to keep it regular yes but it's not always possible to do this every day as Mabula is very busy with development and I have to arrange things during this interesting time. If you browse back 5 days, you'll see I've been on the forums almost 7 days a week. Sorry for this gap in activity, service will resume tomorrow when I have scheduled time again and I'll go through all posts I missed.

ReplyQuote
(@ippiu)
Main Sequence Star Customer
March 13, 2020 23:18  

Thanks @vincent-mod

And i hope sooner to hear and read some answers from @mabula-admin.

And some new video from him: he made very interesting tutorial video, clear, comprehensive, but at the same time with important technical explanations..

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
March 13, 2020 23:23  

He was here a lot at that time as well, I think he's preparing a new version at the moment. He'll be here less often, but will definitely come along. Video's need to be updated completely, we're talking about that amongst ourselves as well, that will be taken care of. When, hopefully soon, but it may take a month or 2 depending on several real-life arrangements. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: