Planetary stacking/...

Share:

The problem with the data upload limit for attachments has been fixed. I have restored it to 30MegaBytes. A recent forum software upgrade was responsible for the changed limit. Please accept my apologies for missing this when upgrading the forum sofware, Mabula.

Planetary stacking/processing  

RSS

(@lead_weight)
White Dwarf Customer
16/05/2018 10:14 pm  

I know you've mentioned in other topics that this one might be for the future. As a Mac user, planetary processing is extremely limited on OS X. There are only a small set of applications that can stack and process planetary images, and they don't appear to be maintained anymore. I think this is a subset of the market that's currently underserved and it might make sense to incorporate this into future versions with the deconvolution implementation.

------ Andrew
------ www.macobservatory.com

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
27/05/2018 12:04 pm  

Hi Andrew @Lead_weight,

Thank you for your thoughts on this. To be able to process planetay/lunar/solar images, I will need to create a module that robustly finds registration points in those kind of images. Currently these registration points are the stars in our images. So I think, in due time, I will make this possible in APP 😉

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: