What am I doing WRO...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2022-08-17: APP 2.0.0-beta3 has been released !

Release notes

Download links per platform:

windows 2.0.0-beta3

macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta3

macOS arm64 M1 2.0.0-beta3

Linux DEB 2.0.0-beta3

Linux RPM 2.0.0-beta3

What am I doing WRONG?

(@dalepenkala)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Hello all,

I've used APP for over a year now and love the software. Over the last 1-2 months now, I've really been having a problem with my integrations in that I'm getting this HORRIBLE red and green background/gradient. I've never had this particular issue before. I'm running v1.083.3. I've attached a pix of the integration of an M92 image that I am integrating, 650 frames using the RGGB, Adaptive Airy Disk and forcing the bayering. In tab 6 (integration) I normally used the "Auto" setting but have tried the "average" with star shape weights, adaptive rejection. I've also done "local normalization rejection" checked and unchecked and I don't get any difference between the 2.

Something else I did was shot ALL new calibration frames. Darks, Flats, Dark Flats & Bias and I still get what you see in the image.

What the heck am I missing here? I know it going to be something stupidly simple, and I'll feel like an idiot, but I'm loosing hair and I don't have much left! LOL 😆 

I have a couple other issues I want to bring up, but

this one is priority!

M92 All Data RGB session 1 session 2 St

Thanks in advance!

Dale

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Dale Penkala

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin

@dalepenkala Please use 1.083-4 because 1.083-3 has several bugs. Or use 2.0.0-beta2 which has a lot of improvements as well. 

HTH, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@dalepenkala)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Hello Wouter,

Ok I’ll do that. I was wondering if there was an issue with 1.083.3. I did install 1.083.4 lastnight before going to bed and started the processing with it. Haven’t checked it yet but maybe there is improvement. If not I’ll try the beta version you suggested next.

Thanks Wouter,

Dale

ReplyQuote
Share: