Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Strange banding

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@karlz)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

When I am doing the light pollution removal I am getting a  strange banding through the image which stays on saving. I never had this issue before the update, any help would be great.

Screenshot 2021 09 25 172744

update

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That looks very much like you've worked in 16-bit with 16-bit calibration masters, is that correct? If so, try to save and keep the data for everything 32-bit and check again.

ReplyQuote
(@karlz)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

I am using my masters I did earlier this year, I re loaded the previous version with no issues at all.

I will try again and re make master everything, don't really want to but looks like I don't have a choice.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I'm of course not 100% sure that is the issue here, but I've seen it be the case in other data sets. Hope it'll work! If not, we can have a look at the data ourselves.

ReplyQuote
Share: