Post processing los...

Share:

10th Feb 2020 - APP 1.076 beta 3 is available... check the release notes !

APP 1.076 beta 3 download links (Windows, MacOS, Linux RPM&DEB) are here (must be logged in !)

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Post processing lost when transferring TIFF file  

RSS

(@dan-archer)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
January 11, 2020 00:41  

Hi there,

Just want to know what I am doing wrong, after going right through all processing steps (BG, star cal, LP removal and other adjustments) I then upload the image to onedrive so that I can edit the photo a little more in Lightroom on my iPad, but when i open up the image in Lightroom, the data has been horribly washed out and it seems to have removed all my processing.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Dan

ReplyQuote
(@mestutters)
Red Giant Customer
January 12, 2020 13:22  

Hi Dan,

I am Windows based so my experience may not be quite as yours but I now always save my images from APP as 16-bit TIFFs with sRGB profile then within Photoshop use Open As to open the image files via Adobe Camera RAW for final tweaking.   I believe that Camera Raw can also be used to open files within Lightroom. 

Hope this helps

Mike

Screenshot 2020 01 12 12.19.16

(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
January 18, 2020 12:49  

Thank you Mike,

This is indeed most likely a problem with the color space. Ofcourse you want to save the stretched final image, but I guess you're doing that already.

ReplyQuote
Share: