Multiple Debayer Me...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Multiple Debayer Methods?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@daniel-tackley)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Just trying to get my head round a suitable workflow for the following data set:

Data recorded on two separate nights:

• First night was RGB using an OSC camera.
  • Second night was H-alpha using same OSC camera.

Would I load all data and step through to Register and then save registered frames and open the registered frames from the two data sets separately to integrate using the appropriate Debayer method? Is there a different/better way of doing this in a single process with both data sets loaded - I couldn't find a way to select two different Debayer algorithms to enable this to work?

Thanks,

Dan

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Dan, apologies for the delay, both me and Mabula had super busy weeks.

You can process the H-alpha on its own and go all the way to the end result, then doing the same for the OSC data and load the resulting final stacks back into APP and register them together (with selecting the multiple-filter option to let APP know which is the H-alpha data). This can then be blended in with the combine tool.

ReplyQuote
Share: