Insertion of frames

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Insertion of frames

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@galassia60)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I downloaded the trial version this evening. But I immediately found myself with a trivial problem. I can not from the save folders to select together the various types of frames (lights, dark, bias, etc), but it does me one by one. Let me explain: if I go to the lights folder and try to select all the frames together, I do not do it, but I have to select them one by one. How is it possible ? What am I doing wrong ?. I tried with a different program and instead I can do it. Thanks in advance. Greetings.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @galassia60,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the APP forum 😉

If you want to select/load a number of frames at the same time as lights for instance, click on light, then in the File Chooser, you can use CTRL-a to select all frames in the folder, or the CTRl/SHIFT /command (MacOS) keys to make a selection of the files that are in a particular folder. This should work on Windows, MacOS and Linux.

Doesn't it work on your computer? If not, can you share on which Operating System you are running APP.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@galassia60)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Thanks Mabula, I think mine was just a stupid question 😆 ! Now with your indication the selection works, I was trying with the mouse selection, but it was not effective. Greetings.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Excellent @galassia60 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: