Image Doesn't Display After Integration  

RSS

(@colorado-cj)
Molecular Cloud Customer
December 20, 2018 17:11  

Hello, I've been having a problem.

I am using a Macbook Pro and half the time, after integration, the image will not display when I click on it.

If I open the Integration FIT file in my desktop computer (a Windows Machine), the fit file displays fine.  But when I go back to the Mac, it does not load an image.

This is slightly annoying to say the least as I have to use two machines to get an image stacked.  

The weird thing is, it doesn't happen every time, just about half the time.

I am using the latest version of APP.

Any idea of what could be wrong?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Neutron Star Moderator
December 20, 2018 21:07  

It does need to be clicked twice, I guess you already do that right? Maybe that's sometimes not registered correctly due to some issue on your end? The problem was not mentioned before so that's why I think that might be the case.

ReplyQuote
(@colorado-cj)
Molecular Cloud Customer
December 21, 2018 01:49  

Yes, when I click it it says "loading image" and the process bar at the top moves over to the right.  All the information is displayed in the left sidebar, but there is no image.

This happened again today.  There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as I don't do anything different and it works fine.

Today I moved the stacked FITS file to my Windows computer and it displayed fine.  After seeing it working in the windows computer, I shut the program down on my Mac, opened it back up and opened the file I from the SD card that I just opened on my windows machine and it doesn't display.

That is what is strange, why would the image show up on a Windows machine and not a Mac. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Neutron Star Moderator
December 21, 2018 02:08  

Yes and if it's random it's going to be particularly hard to see why. You do mention an SD card, does that matter? Does it happen when you put it on the harddisk first?

If you have an image that consistently  doesn't display properly, please send it to vincent@astropixelprocessor.com Mabula can look at the file then and see why.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Vincent Groenewold - Moderator

ReplyQuote
Share: