Easy question (I ho...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Easy question (I hope)

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@medicineman4040)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Last night I shot with a IR/IV filter. Tonight I shot with the IDAS NBZ.

Same camera. Same telescope.

Tonight I shot Flats and Darks.

Can I throw all this into APP and let it integrate?

Any suggestions would be appreciated by the noob (me 🙂

Robert

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You can load these into separate sessions, where you load the IR/IV filter data and the flats for those into session 1, the other NBZ data and those flats into session 2. Darks can be used for both and then you can process them together yes.

ReplyQuote
(@medicineman4040)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Vincent thanks so much! My first night with only the IR/UV data was really blah/devoid of color.

Second night's use of the NBZ filter I feel really helped. APP did a super job of combining all the data.

This shot is from 1 hours of IR/UV and I hour of NBZ, so 2 hours of integration-I can't complain.

Messier 51 The Whirlpool Galaxy sig

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @medicineman4040

Vincent thanks so much! My first night with only the IR/UV data was really blah/devoid of color.

Second night's use of the NBZ filter I feel really helped. APP did a super job of combining all the data.

This shot is from 1 hours of IR/UV and I hour of NBZ, so 2 hours of integration-I can't complain.

Messier 51 The Whirlpool Galaxy sig

Awesome Robert @medicineman4040 😉 !

ReplyQuote
Share: