APP on Mac OS 12 Mo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

APP on Mac OS 12 Monterey?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@christinez)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Have any of you brave people updated to Mac OS 12 (Monterey) yet? And if so, any early compatibility issues with APP?

I am running an M1 Macbook Pro and have been supremely unhappy with Big Sur and it's sh*$%ty performance in general (not APP specific). I have Monterey on another Mac, but it's an intel chip and I don't have APP installed on that machine. So it really wouldn't help much in a determination.

Thanks in advance

Christine

Edit: I will say, that APP runs particularly well now, on Big Sur. It is extremely fast on the M1s. Not so much other applications. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@christinez Yes, there was a post about this a few days ago. A simple search on this forum leads you to

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/macos/macos-monterey-app-doesnt-start/

Good to know that APP runs well on this version of macOS. I still need to upgrade my MacBook.

ReplyQuote
Share: