cant read most foru...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

cant read most forum posts with new theme

13 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
(@denali)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

posts are un readable with dark theme 

1CM69 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@1cm69)
Neutron Star

Yes, just noticed this myself, dark text on dark background.

All was fine yesterday with the new dark theme after twice refreshing as requested

Kirk

ReplyQuote
(@1cm69)
Neutron Star

Example

Untitled 1

This post was modified 5 years ago by 1CM69

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

@denali & @1cm69,

Yes apologies for that, we noticed some problems, we reverted back yesterday to the old white theme for the site and the forum and we will first do more testing on a test site.

As shown on the top of the site :

"We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser."

You need to load the main forum page, and refresh your browser twice to have the new settings loaded properly.

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Yes apologies for that, we noticed some problems, we reverted back yesterday to the old white theme for the site and the forum and we will first do more testing on a test site.

"We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser."

You need to load the main forum page, and refresh your browser twice to have the new settings loaded properly.

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

IT SHOULD NOW LOOK LIKE THIS, so please load the main forum page and refresh twice 😉

Old Theme was restored
This post was modified 5 years ago 3 times by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@1cm69)
Neutron Star

Posted by: Mabula Haverkamp - Admin

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

@denali & @1cm69,

Kind regards,

Mabula

IT SHOULD NOW LOOK LIKE THIS, so please load the main forum page and refresh twice 😉

Old Theme was restored

Thanks Mabula,

the new theme seemed fine yesterday after a double refresh but the problem appeared today.

Just to let you know that Chrome seems to be very sticky and the double refresh this time would not clear up the issue, I had to go in to Chrome's advanced settings and 'clear browsing data' > 'cached images & files' this resolved the issue.

Kirk

ReplyQuote
(@1cm69)
Neutron Star

Similar issue found on Safari iOS, only option was to go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data to revert forum theme.

Annoyingly in Safari this clear all data, no option just for image data. 😏 

Kirk

ReplyQuote
(@foucault)
White Dwarf

Hi,

Same here on my Android 8.1 Smartphone.

Regards

Stefan

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Stefan @foucault,

Please refresh your browser twice and clear any cache for astropixelprocessor.com in your browser 😉

Then all should be fine !

Mabula

Hi Stefan @foucault,

Please refresh your browser twice and clear any cache for astropixelprocessor.com in your browser 😉

Mabula

Hi Stefan @foucault,

Mabula

This post was modified 5 years ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@steveibbotson)
Red Giant

Hi

Would it be possible (like a couple of other forums I use) to be able to choose from a light or dark theme please ?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @steveibbotson,

You mean, per user theme settings?

I don't believe that the current version of the forum software supports this, but I will check 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jonesdee)
Red Giant

I have the same issue:

Unreadable

This post was modified 5 years ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: Jonesdee

I have the same issue:

Unreadable

Hi  @@jonesdee,

Mabula

Hi @jonesdee,

Mabula

Hi @jonesdee,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jonesdee)
Red Giant

Hi Mabula

I think I have some issue with Chrome which I will look into later on, as I cannot get it to change the view.  Refreshing Edge as described allowed me to see everything again, so I will use that browser for now.

Many thanks

Dave

ReplyQuote
Share: