Cannot combine RGB ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Cannot combine RGB image

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@boli3072)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi, please help me with RGB combine under Tab 9 Tools.

I calibrated, registered, normalised and stacked my NB image set. I then tried to combine RGB = SHO (Hubble colours), but I am getting this message

The images aren't compatible!
please make sure that the
data has same dimensions and bit depth

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @boli3072m,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the forum 😉

So did you register (and normalize) the different channels before loading them into the RGB combine tool?

Currently, you need to provide channels that are registered to each other. So if you have created the channels individually, the channels themsleves wouldn't be registered to each other yet.

You can do this, by loading the channels as lights, and then register them and save them at the bottom of Tab 4) REGISTER

In addition you can normalize the channels by doing 5) NORMALIZE as well and saving there.

I am working to improve this and make multi-channel processing fully automatic though 😉

Probably APP 1.061 will have full multi-channel support to do this on auto-pilot.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@boli3072)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Thank you. 

I did as you said and yes, it all works now. I am looking forward to the multi-channel processing support function. 

Keep up your good work!

Bo 

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @boli3072,

Excellent 😉 and thanks !

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: