No Space Left on dr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

No Space Left on drive - java IO error

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@andynowlen)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I am trying to edit one APP processed fits file.  The error says no space left on drive.  However, that is not true.  System Information shows 1.02 TB available of 2.12 TB.  I have rebooted the machine several times but APP is stuck on this error. 

Screen Shot 2020 11 30 at 8.45.21 PM
Screen Shot 2020 11 30 at 8.45.04 PM

Thanks for any advice.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Andy Nowlen

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Mm, does it work when you move the data to, for instance, your documents or pictures folder? It may have something to do with how the OS is reporting this to APP. And maybe check if APP has permission to that location as well in the Mac OS settings, might be that it's blocking APP.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@vincent-mod and me have been discussing this offline. Apart from moving the data out of the Desktop directory, could you please try to reduce the length of the names of the directories and remove the spaces from them? Perhaps a path as simple as

/Users/andynowlen/NGC7822

could be a solution. If this works then this gives us a direction for trying to reproduce the error so Mabula can implement a fix. Thanks a lot in advance for trying this!

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: