Save File Dialog in...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Save File Dialog in Foreground

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@rowland-f-archer-jr)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

I don't remember this happening before - I am running APP minimized and doing a "Save Calibrated Frames" operation.

With every frame save, a dialog box is popping up on top of any other program I am using and capturing keyboard focus.

This is happening right now as I type this post.  Since it captures the keyboard, I keep having to retype words because letters are missing.

Can we correct this soon?  I use my computer to do other thing while I'm calibrating my frames in the morning from last night's imaging and ths is making it hard to use the computer while APP is running 🙂 !  Or is there a setting somewhere to disable this?

Thanks,

Rowland

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

Yes I noticed the same as well today. Thanks for reporting this!

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@opacopac)
Hydrogen Atom

any updates on this? i have the same issue and i'm using version 1.083 of app.

thanks & greets,

armand

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Armand, @opacopac

Please update then to the latest 2.0.0-beta26 release, many things have changed since the 1.083 version 😉 2.0.0-beta26 is very stable and much better and faster than 1.083.

You can download the latest release from the downloads section: https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/downloads/

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: