Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

DSLR Workflow

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@doug64)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

I was wondering if you could help me with a workflow for my DSLR - Canon 550D or point me top a tutorial that will help.

I've taken the following subs

Lights - 12 at ISO 800 (10 min subs)

Darks - 5 at ISO 800 (10 min subs)

Bias - 200 at OISO 800

Flat - 50 at ISO 800.

From the above I've created a BPM, master Dark, Master Bias and Master Flat.  I created the master dark as I could see what appeared to be fixed noise - horizontal lines across the dark when I stretched it so9 from other tutorials I thought a Master dark would be required.

It is at this point that I'm not sure what to do and what settings to use, are you able to help me with a workflow as I cannot find any tutorials covering the above subs

Regards

Doug

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Doug,

Certainly, can you send me part of your data?

So 5 lights, 5 darks, 5 bias, 5 flats? I will then create a video tutorial for you explaining how to calibrate your data?

You can send it to me using wetransfer, use support@astropixelprocessor.com

If you can't send the data, I'll write it down for you tomorrow, okay?

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@doug64)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Mabula has now provided me with a workflow and video tutorial.

Thanks very much it has  been a great help.

Doug

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Thank you for sharing your data Doug, it was very helpfull to make a nice video tutorial 😉

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: