Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Folder UI

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@dheyergmail-com)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

When I tested the software previously and did not need to load files from different folders and the current folder UI is HORRIBLE. If the software used Windows native folders I can search and then all the files can be selected. Right now I will have to copy all the files into a new folder so I do not have to repeatedly click lights, navigate to each folder, select the files, and repeat for each folder. The other HORRIBLE issue with the folder UI is I can not type in the folder location. I have to navigate through to each folder. I usually will not capitalize words in a post, but clicking through all this folders is painful.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @dheyergmail-com,

Thank you very much for your feedback on this.

Yes, we are aware of this and it is on our ToDo list to use native File Choosers on all platforms, so we will change this going forward 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: