Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Workflows for STC Astro DUO Filter

95 Posts
15 Users
30 Likes
16.2 K Views
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I see your upload already, downloading now. I'll try the process here as well, Mabula is going to release 1.076 for Mac today, so look out for it on the right hand side.

Mark F reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jazrunner)
White Dwarf

@davm

Hi Dave

Thanks for sharing the writeup from Randy Roy.  It worked for me on the first try.

Here is a PDF with samples of the 5 channels and the final image

@vincent-mod

Thanks Vincent for all your help.  I will try the new beta when I get a chance and I look forward to your feedback once you have a chance to look at my data.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Mark F

ReplyQuote
 Davm
(@davm)
Red Giant

Glad you got it sorted. I use it all the time now. I'm sure you'll have a world picture there when you add all your lights 😉 

Dave

Mark F reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

@jazrunner

No problem at all, my workflow with beginning with the masters for R, G and B is actually a better way for the data in the end but apparently it causes an issue in your case. I’ll investigate this fully with your data so thanks for that! At least you have a working flow in the mean time, which is good. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, thanks a lot for the data. I am now trying my own processing on it and a few issues appeared with APP at this particular stage. I reported my findings to Mabula and it will get addressed for the stable release of 1.076.

Mark F reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: