Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

win 10 error

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@cgg7777gmail-com)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Tried twice to use the software with different files and  combinations but keep getting the attached error message. something to do with colour or size?? Attached screenshot explains.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Chris,

For some reason, the screenshot isn't showing. Maybe because this is your first post on this forum.

Can you repost the screenshot so I know what error message you are getting?

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@cgg7777gmail-com)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  
Screenshot (94)
Screenshot (99)

ReplyQuote
(@cgg7777gmail-com)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hope this helps

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing, this helps indeed. This problem has to do with JPG processing. I notice you have loaded JPG frames.

I think this is fixed in the latest version 1.050. Are you, by any chance, still using APP 1.049? You can see this if you click on the top left INFO button.

If you are still on 1.049, please upgrade to 1.050 and let me know if it works then.

If you are already on 1.050 then possibly, send me some of the JPG frames so I can test it.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: