Noise Reduction Pro...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Noise Reduction Process?

Page 2 / 2

(@julian)
Molecular Cloud Customer

I am desperate for a noise reduction process and looking to buy elesewhere which I do not want to do as this will complicate my processing routine.  Will noise reduction be coming in the next planned releases, please??

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Well, it's very high up on the todo-list. For the next version we will have settings (so you can save projects and other things) and work on the manual will start. After that, noise reduction may be added, but I can't pin-point which version exactly unfortunately.

ReplyQuote
(@julian)
Molecular Cloud Customer

I understand how busy you are with the development of this software and the manual.  NR would be a great addition that has been requested by users since 2018.  I do hope that we don't have to wait another few years for this addition, fingers crossed. Thank you for your continued efforts.

ReplyQuote
(@matty)
White Dwarf Customer

Any news on the noise reduction feature, this is one tool that is really missing from this software and to have to lay the large fee to pixinsight for there tool is not really on the cards…would rather have it in this tool…??

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Not yet, but I expect work to start on it in 1-2 versions down the road. We're currently focusing on migrating to Java 17, saving of settings etc.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: