Larger (or 'Sticky'...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Larger (or 'Sticky') Selection Window

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@gnomus)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

A first world problem, but .....    The window that opens when you load subframes is very small, especially since you would generally be loading lots of subs.  Every time I load files, I have to enlarge this window considerably.  I usually enlarge it 3-4 times the current size.  Having done this, however, I find it is not 'sticky' - by which I mean: I load my Lights (I have to enlarge window); and then I load my Flats (window is small again and I have to enlarge it again).  I would prefer to have a larger windown and one that 'stuck' at the size that I have chosen as suitable for my setup.

Steve

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Steve,

I have just checked the behaviour on my windows 7 desktop.

The bottom frame list panel stays "sticky" here. So if I load 10 lights, increase the panel, then load 30 flats, the panel keeps the same size. So that would be contrary to what you experience.

Maybe this behaviour depends on the Operating System on which APP runs, can you share on which OS you're running so I can try to duplicate the behaviour and fix it?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@gnomus)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Thanks Mabula - I am not talking about the bottom frame, though.  I mean the window that pops up when you press one of the 'light', 'flat', 'dark', or 'bias' buttons.  The one that says, "Please select the light frames for your project".

Incidentally, I am running the dreaded Windows 10 64 Bit (Home Edition).

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Steve,

Okay, I missed that... so that's the actual window in which you select the files.. I will check if I can make that sticky 😉

added this to my priorities:

• make the file chooser remember it's size (make it "sticky")

The OS most likely has no influence here. The File Chooser is the same on all OS's using a Look And Feel that's part of the java runtime, not of the OS.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: