[Sticky] Astro Pixel Processor 1.072 - preparing next release...
Astro Pixel Processor 1.072
- FIXED, EXIF metadata, some TIFF files have a makernote field in the Exif IFD without a camera brand as make tag according to TIFF specification. APP could not load these. This exception is now caught so these TIFF frames will load now.
- FIXED, TIFF Image Loader, some TIFF frames were not compatible with the Tiff loader in APP, to improve TIFF compatibility, I have added another TIFF loader that is capable of loading more types of TIFF images.
- ADDED, TIDD IFD/EXIF metadata, added recognition of more Tiff tags in the metadata including GPS tags.
- FIXED/IMPROVED, TIFF image loader, previously, to get a TIFF file's metadata, the whole image was loaded. When adding a lot of Tiff frames with one of the load buttons, this was very slow for Tiff frames because all images needed to be loaded to get the metadata. This is no longer the case, so the initial loading of Tiff frames into APP is now much faster.
- FIXED/IMPROVED, JPEG image loader, previously, to get a JPEG file's metadata, the whole image was loaded. When adding a lot of JPEG frames with one of the load buttons, this was very slow for JPEG frames because all images needed to be loaded to get the metadata. This is no longer the case, so the initial loading of JPEG frames into APP is now much faster.
- IMPROVED, Console Panel & ProgressMonitors, the output in these windows has been improved to better show fast output of processing tasks. The scrolling of the text is only enabled now when the vertical scrollbar is set at it's lowest position. So if you move the scrollbar to the top while performing a processing task, the scrolling text of the output stops. If you move it to the bottom, scrolling starts again.
- IMPROVED/FIXED, Loading of a Bad Pixel Map with missing metadata, it was not possible to load a Bad Pixel Map if the frametype metadata "Bad Pixel Map" was missing. You can now still force a frame to be used as a Bad Pixel Map allthough the metadata is missing.
- IMPROVED, Loading of a previous integration as a light frame, loading of a previous integration as a light frame was only possible if you manually disabled/deselected the auto detect Masters & Integrations checkbox in 0) Load. If this setting is still enabled, you will be asked if you still want to load these previous integrations as lights for a new integration so you can still proceed without having to disable the checkbox first.
- FIXED, PreviewFilter, if the DDP preset was set to no stretch (data as is) you could not adjust the Black(B), White(W) and Gamma(G) sliders. This is now possible. So by setting the preset to no stretch (data as is) you will only disable the DDP function in the previewfilter and still be able to adjust the black, white and gamma levels.
- ADDED, Nikon Camera Support, D3500 is fully supported now, the mirrorless camera's Nikon Z6, Z7 are supported, but only the compressed NEF files. These compressed files are lossless so it's the recommended format as well to shoot your data. The uncompressed NEF's of the Z6 & Z7 are not supported yet, because Nikon has changed something here. The uncompressed NEFs are still compressed and need a new decoder to be able to read them it seems. Latest versions of dcraw/libraw also can't read these yet...
This topic was modified 1 week ago 3 times by Mabula Haverkamp - Admin
This topic was modified 5 days ago 2 times by Mabula Haverkamp - Admin
This topic was modified 4 days ago 3 times by Mabula Haverkamp - Admin
This topic was modified 3 days ago 2 times by Mabula Haverkamp - Admin
Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions