Splitting OSC chann...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Splitting OSC channels  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
August 10, 2020 22:22  

Not specifically, but most will be the same. So mono data can simply be combined with the "extract Ha" and "extract OIII" data. If you extracted those, those will also be mono.

ReplyQuote
(@tmyers)
Red Giant Customer
August 17, 2020 21:28  

Many of us use OSC cameras, I have looked and not seen any tutorials for OSC, are you aware of any that exist anywhere?

ReplyQuote
(@regpratt)
White Dwarf Customer
August 17, 2020 21:59  

@tmyers

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I only use APP for stacking I haven't done much in terms of editing. 

ReplyQuote
(@tmyers)
Red Giant Customer
August 17, 2020 22:20  

Trying to take my images all the way from loading to post processed, which is demonstrated in several videos but not when using a OSC camera. What do you post process with?

ReplyQuote
(@regpratt)
White Dwarf Customer
August 17, 2020 22:37  

@tmyers

As far as a basic stacking is concerned nothing changes. Load your lights, darks, and bias/dark flats. Go to the integrate tab, click integrate. Once the integration is done, you can click the tools tab and edit there or save the stack and edit in another editor suck as pixinsight or photoshop. I use photoshop personally. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: