Loading previously ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Loading previously saved, registered lights

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@llanddien)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I'm probably missing something obvious here.  I've saved my lights after registering them in the thinking that I can just reload them in and integrate.

Now the problem I'm having is when I try to load them back in they don't show any of the data that comes with star analysis and registration.  I try loading them in as Other/Processed and APP won't integrate because it says there aren't any lights.  OK, that's fair enough but if I load them in as lights and try to integrate, APP wants to go through the whole 'analyse stars' & 'register' process again.

Am I missing a setting or option somewhere?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi David,

Are you using 1.082 or older? If I'm not mistaken, from 1.083 onwards you can select to skip parts of the process if they are already registered for example. Like this option in the register tab:

Disable

ReplyQuote
Share: