Drizzle and Interpo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

[Solved] Drizzle and Interpolation in 1.083-beta2  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

WB91
(@blanshan91)
Main Sequence Star Customer
July 22, 2021 01:57  

@mabula-admin  Ok, then that is the problem.   I have 4 nights of imaging and I saved all the normalized files (step-5).   Then when done, I loaded all normalized lights and reran step 5 again so all files were normalized together, then tried to process Drizzle.   

Question, is there a way to save the drizzle information within the header so drizzle could work in this process?   

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
July 23, 2021 22:31  
Posted by: @blanshan91

@mabula-admin  Ok, then that is the problem.   I have 4 nights of imaging and I saved all the normalized files (step-5).   Then when done, I loaded all normalized lights and reran step 5 again so all files were normalized together, then tried to process Drizzle.   

Question, is there a way to save the drizzle information within the header so drizzle could work in this process?   

Dear Bill @blanshan91,

The drizzle maps are images themselves, they are way to large to include them in the header. It is on our todo list to make it possible to save registered data including these drizzle maps though ;-). THen if you load the registered frames and the drizzle maps, you will be able to still drizzle.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 WB91
(@blanshan91)
Main Sequence Star Customer
July 23, 2021 22:56  

@mabula-admin   Ah, makes sense, that would be awesome!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: